* Challenge your friends' Northwest know-how. Conquer a friend's quiz
* The Pacific Scandal and McDonald's National Policy
* Class explore political cartoons
* Quiz Wednesday. Study, study, study
Tues. May, 14th:
* Create your own Political Cartoon on the Pacific Scandal
* Play with proportion, exaggeration, symbolism, scathing sarcasm, shadow and light.
* Quiz tomorrow: Study, study, study!
Wed. May, 15th:
* Chapter 5 key content quiz
* Dumont claimed he knew they would be beaten, he knew they would perish. So why rebel?
Thurs. May, 16th:
* Riel documentary film
Fri. May, 17th:
* Complete outline of arguments for Tuesday's in-class essay on the Northwest Rebellion
* Be ready to write in class (and edit) on Tuesday!
Have a Fabulous Long Weekend!